- Brew Potions by combining Ingredients and setting them to simmer in a cauldron. You can queue up multiple Potions to brew in succession.
- Each Potion has a set of Master Notes - gestures that allow you to brew more effectively. Experiment with different gestures to find the proper sequence. After three successful attempts a Potion's Master Note is permanently added to its recipe fore you to reference.
Brewing Potions is unlocked at Level 4. Witches and Wizards will gain access to a steel Cauldron in which up to four potions can be queued.
- Ingredients are removed from your Vault as soon as you queue a potion
- Once a potion has completed brewing the next potion will automatically start brewing
- The time it takes to brew a Potion can be decreased by stirring the Cauldron
- A Potion's Master Notes details the stirring gestures needed to decrease brewing time
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.